Friday, May 8, 2009

30 weeks!!!!

so another week has come and gone and I am now 30 weeks!

only 9 weeks left people, single digits, i love it.

Good news:

I have a place to live!! My beautiful cousin Kimberly (pictured with me below) has been working her little butt off trying to find us a place to live next year that is halfway between Athens and Cumming (where we each work). I'd like to take a few minutes of your time to speak a little about how truly AMAZING Kim is. We have been close cousins all of our lives. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of being with her and her sisters and my aunt and uncle. There house was always SO much fun to play at. Ever since she found out about my pregnancy she has been SO HELPFUL in every way possible. She planned an AMAZING baby shower for me, moved back home to help save $$ for the house, looked for the house, played silly guess the gender games before I knew what I was having, prayed for me, laughed with me, shopped for Molly Grace, bought me a dress, I mean I could keep going. I am SO incredibly blessed to have her as family, and friend. I can't wait for Molly Grace to meet her. I have always looked up to Kim, she has a faith like no other. She radiates the love of Jesus Christ. She is such an amazing person to be around and I love her and can't wait to become her roomie on July 1!!



here's what's going on according to 3dprgenancy.com with Molly Grace:
Big news for baby's brain this week: It's starting to wrinkle and fold and looks like something that grew in the back of your fridge. This is due to the rapid growth of your little genius's brain cells. Other highlights this week:

Fingernails and toenails are finally finished—causing his or her parents great fear and anguish the first time they try to cut those little daggers (it gets easier, we promise)! Plus, the bone marrow is completely in charge of red-blood-cell production now. Trust us, this is a good thing.

Baby is starting to shed her lanugo—the downy hair that was covering her skin. Now that she's chubbier and better able to regulate her body temp, she doesn't need to sport a fur coat 24/7.

"I spy an umbilical cord and the inside of my mom's uterus!" When your baby is awake, his eyes are now wide open and he's whittling away the hours looking around, checking out his rather dark, limited environs.

Your baby hasn't gained much weight or height this week, as most of his energy's been channeled to the brain. She weighs about 3 pounds and is approximately 15.5 inches long, about the size of London, not the city, Britney Spears' Yorkie terrier. Of course your baby is less hairy and way cuter!

so thats whats going on with her!

I am waiting to get the pics from Kim from the baby shower so as soon as I get them, I post them. We had SO much fun and I got alot of great stuff. A high chair, stroller, car seat, bassinet, clothes, diapers, blankets, bibs, all that great baby stuff!

I have a doctor's appointment Monday so I will post about that after the appointment! Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!

Oh and pray for my wonderful Mommy, as she is job hunting again, and has an interview on Tuesday.

I love you all!

Here's a 30 week picture!

i had been crying before this picture, it must come along with being this preggers because I've been crying all week!




always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous in both of those photos!!! Seriously, that pregnancy glow is for REAL! I am so glad you and Kim found a place, I cant wait to come and see it. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! and love you the most. Give molly grace a little pat on the belly for me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete